Are you an enthusiastic Architectural Technician that enjoys working in a team environment?
Are you flexible and adaptable and eager to grow and learn?
Crawford Architecture is recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Architectural Technician to successfully design and produce concepts, taking on the responsibility for the management of projects.
About Crawford Architecture
Crawford Architecture is a growing architectural practice based in Montrose, Angus.
The practice has, over the years, built a strong reputation and our established vibrant team undertakes work for domestic clients, housing developments and large scale projects for businesses. This includes work in the local area and further afield.
The practice prides itself on staying up to date with latest technologies. We have a very friendly working environment, operate a flat structure and place importance on work-life balance.
There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to gain great experience on a range of projects and develop and grow with the business as the company expands.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Enjoy working within a team environment
- Ability to build relationships with clients, particularly on residential development sites
- Project management skills, including experience of project management within residential developments
- Experience of working in a practice environment, ideally for a minimum of 5 years’
- High level of proficiency in producing detailed construction drawings and planning drawings
- High level of proficiency in using Autocad
- Experience of 3D modelling in Sketchup and the use of Photoshop
- Ideally have Revit skills, although this is not essential
- Knowledge of the Scottish Building Regulations
- Good knowledge of windows based programmes
What you will be doing:
- Produce 2D and 3D design concepts primarily for domestic projects such as extensions and new houses
- Lead projects from start to finish (from initial meeting, through concept, planning, building warrant and completion)
- Produce fully detailed Building Warrant and Construction Issue Drawings on own accord
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter, detailing past projects you have worked on to email@example.com