Bring your ideas to life
Bring Ideas to Life with 3D Visualisation
It can be hard enough to imagine the end result when you redecorate a room, let alone build a whole new home.
Extensions & Alterations
Commercial & Industrial
"We recently asked John to provide drawings for a new build on our plot of land and also a double garage extension for our son’s house. From the initial site meeting, he grasped exactly what we had in mind. The first draft plan was nearly the ideal home and needed very few adjustments to make it perfect.
The excellent advice and guidance from John throughout made the whole process of gaining planning permission straightforward and hassle free.
Both John and David were always friendly, approachable and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend the first class, professional service of Crawford Architecture to any prospective clients."
– Rosie Carnegie
How Do Your Fees Work?
At Crawford Architecture we believe in charging you for what you need, rather than charging a flat fee throughout.
At our initial meeting, we get a good understanding of your project brief and will provide you with a proposal outlining everything involved.
The key factors that can affect our fees:
- Type and size of building
- Complexity of design
- The materials of the build & site conditions
- How clear you are on the overall vision of your property
- Level of service required, 2D drawings, 3D visuals or Virtual
- Technology that will enable you to walk through your dream building
- Specialised consultants required ie; structural engineers, energy consultants and health & safety.